Courses on 'Behavioral Environmental Economics' are rare!
We are happy to spread the news on behalf of the Beijer Institute of Ecological Economics, that there is a new course/workshop on Behavioral Environmental Economics will be given in 3-6 June 2019 in Ultuna SLU campus, Uppsala, Sweden.(No course fees, but seats are limited to 25 students, 7.5 ECTS).
To read more about the course please visit the website: https://sites.google.com/view/obenbayrak/behavioral-env-eco-course/bee2019
Level: PhD and Masters Students
Deadline for application: 15 March 2019.
To apply to the course, complete and send this form: https://www.slu.se/globalassets/ew/org/inst/sekon/utbildning/kurser-2019/application-form-bee2019.pdf together with your CV to email@example.com by March 15, 2019.
Lecturers: Prof. Elin van der Heijden (Tilburg University)
- Prof. Arild Angelsen (Norwegian University of Life Sciences)
- Dr. Therese Lindahl (Beijer Institute)
- Dr. Sara le Roux (Oxford Brookes University)
- Dr. Chandra Krisnamurthy (Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics, SLU)
- Dr. Camilla Widmark (Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics, SLU)
- Dr. Amare Teklay ((Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics, SLU)
- Dr. Oben Bayrak (Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics, SLU)
The course is suitable for both academic researchers and non-academics, including policy-makers, civil servants etc. Knowledge in basic microeconomics and good knowledge in English is vital to be able to follow the course.
General questions on application or studying in Umeå, please contact Chandra Krisnamurthy: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com
Specific questions on the course, please contact Oben Bayrak: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com